July 16-18 Donation Drive
48 Hour Site Takeover... NOW LIVE!
STARTING: Monday, July 16 – 7:00 pm Eastern Time
ENDING: Wednesday, July 18 – 7:00 pm Eastern Time
For the next 48 hours, in honor of Colton taking Becca to a children's hospital, we thought it would be a great time to raise awareness and funds for the Foundation's work with people living with Cystic Fibrosis (CF). Check out the amazing prizes you could win, BE SURE TO DONATE, and please share the Donation Drive on your social accounts to help get the word out!
Follow us here or on our social pages for updates from Colton, a very special example of how we're helping people with CF and a tally of funds raised!
Check out the awesome giveaways!
For every $25 donation increment you get one entry to win one of these amazing prizes! $25 = 1 entry, $50 = 2 entries, etc!
Giveaway Chance for all $100+ Donations!
Donate $100+ and in addition to your giveaway chances you'll be registered for a chance to win either a $250 Amazon Gift Card OR a Bootcamp workout event with Colton and Connor from The Bachelorette in the metropolitan area nearest you!
Want to donate a different amount? No problem!
Use our Donation Form HERE >
How can you help?
After you make your donation, share our social media events, images and posts! The more people we reach, the more awareness we bring to the cause, and the more donations we’ll receive! Challenge your family, friends and employers to get involved!
You’ll find us at:
What does your donation support?
Your donation supports the activities of the Legacy Foundation including:
- The Legacy Project – we’re giving an AffloVest (a mobile airway clearance treatment device) to one person with Cystic Fibrosis in each US State
- Activities focused on raising awareness of Cystic Fibrosis and celebrating individuals who are pursuing their dreams in spite of it
- Donations of much needed equipment to CF Clinics
- Support for CF clinical studies and research
- The building of scholarship funds to support students with CF
The Colton Underwood Legacy Foundation :
inspiring life with cystic fibrosis
The Colton Underwood Legacy Foundation is a non-profit organization that was created by former NFL player, Colton Underwood to provide resources for research and support of people living with Cystic Fibrosis. We work to empower people with Cystic Fibrosis to dream big and live life fully while managing their health and medical challenges.
Thanks to the support of private and corporate donations, in just three years the Legacy Foundation has given nearly $100,000 in cash and equipment donations to CF patients as well as clinics and research organizations focused on treating people living with Cystic Fibrosis as well as individuals.
- Raised a total of $60,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation during three football camps to support clinical studies and research.
- Visited children's hospitals with NFL players to brighten the day of patients.
- Raised $10,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Clinic at a Children's Hospital to purchase aerodynamic bikes and medical equipment for patients.
- Has partnered with International Biophysics to give 50 AffloVests to Cystic Fibrosis patients.
Legacy Project : 50 AffloVests in 50 States
Join Colton on his journey as he gives an AffloVest to one person in each of the 50 U.S. States. Watch how new treatment options can help people with CF follow treatment plans while they focus on living, dreaming and creating their legacies.
How Can You Support Those Battling CF?
shop Legacy Gear
Share the Legacy Project & lend support with a purchase of tshirt or sweatshirt.
To our Sponsors, Thank You!
Without our sponsors the Colton Underwood Legacy Foundation would not be able to affect as many lives as we do. Simply saying "thank you" does not say it adequately. We wouldn't be here without you. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.