The Colton Underwood Legacy Foundation was created in 2015 by former NFL Linebacker, Colton Underwood.
The Legacy Foundation is a non-profit organization that was created by former NFL player, Colton Underwood to empower people with Cystic Fibrosis to live fully, dream big and support each other. The Foundation raises funds for research and provides equipment and resources for people of all ages living with Cystic Fibrosis.
Since 2015, the Legacy Foundation has given nearly $100,000 in cash and equipment donations to CF patients as well as clinics and research organizations focused on treating people living with Cystic Fibrosis.
What We've Achieved
- Partnered with International Biophysics, the makers of AffloVest, to provide 50 AffloVests to CF patients across the United States through the Legacy Project.
- Raised a total of $60,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation during two football camps to support clinical studies and research.
- Visited children's hospitals with NFL players to brighten the day of patients.
- Raised $10,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Clinic at a Children's Hospital to purchase aerodynamic bikes and medical equipment for patients.
- Welcomed 400 children each year of the Legacy Football Camps.